IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE ABOUT ONLINE RESERVATION AND ATTENDING CLASSES:
* Arrive 15 minutes early if you are new to our studio.
* You can lose your reservation if you do not come 5 minutes before class.
* 12-hour cancellation notice required; or class will be deducted for no-shows
* Please sign-in with the front desk when you arrive, even if you have a reservation.
THINGS TO NOTE ABOUT AERIAL CLASSES:
* To attend Aerial Yoga classes, please bring a Yoga mat and do not wear anything with zippers or buttons. Also, it is best to leave your jewelries at home. Click here for additional information on how to prepare for your Aerial Yoga class.
* We do not allow anyone to FLIP, SPIN, or CLIMB onto the hammocks before or after ANY Aerial classes or workshops. Students can seek the help of the teacher AFTER class, but teacher's direct guidance and supervision is required.
LIVE CLASS SCHEDULE:
Class levels indicate the student's experience level rather than their fitness or health level.